My precious kitties

PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maal Hijrah, new year n new beginning

This blog is not new, I’ve created it two years ago... but most of the entries have been deleted. Previously, I don’t know what to write and I haven’t set my mind yet on how it should be look. I didn’t spend much time on my blog before... I don’t have any specific purpose why I created my blog. I just want to have it because other people have it. After I read others’ blog... I got a better idea.  I would like to write something different and fresh to the readers or visitors. Despite writing a lot about me, I would like to write something that can be shared with others especially Muslims. Hope I will be able to present my best to all the visitors... amin~
 If u likes my blog, please keep visiting. But... If u doesn’t like and care, please remind yourself that I never threaten to kill u in order u to visit my blog, so kindly please don’t ever visit my blog anymore... Thank you

No comments: